Happy New Year!
The start of a new year brings new goals, new plans, and new kicks!
However, there is nothing like looking forward to a new sneaker release and then realizing the sneakers are not releasing in your size.
As a woman, I’ve been there countless times and I’m sure other women can relate.
This year I’m looking forward to several releases. They’ll be new colorways, OG colorways resurfacing, new collabs, anniversary sneaker celebrations and more.
However, if there is one thing I’ve learned over time, it is to not get my little sneaker feet hopes up. Sometimes we, as women, are always left guessing if a sneaker is going to release in GS (Grade School) sizing or not.
While I’ll worry about female representation in the sneaker community, all my solechx shouldn’t worry about what sneakers will or will not be available to them this year.
Below, is a list of 10 sneaker releases to look forward to this year, or at least in the first half of the year. All releases have been confirmed to release in GS and/or Womens sizing. Followed by a few honorable mentions, that I’m hoping will be confirmed in GS soon.
Take a look through the list and let us know what releases you’ll be looking forward to this year. As always, stay tuned to New Soles for updates and more information as each release date moves closer.
- Air Jordan 6 “Chinese New Year” | January 2018
- Levi’s x Air Jordan 4 “Denim” |1/17/2018
- Air Jordan 1 High “Summer of High” Collection | 1/25/2018
- Nike Womens Foamposite One “Chrome” | 1/25/2018
- Nike Air More Uptempo “Chrome” | 2/2/2018
- Air Jordan 3 OG “Black Cement” | 2/17/2018
- Pharrell x Adidas NMDs Hu “Blank Canvas” pack | 2/23/2018
- Pharrell x Adidas NMD Hu “Holi”pack | 3/2/2018
- Nike AirMax 1 Premium | TBD: AirMax Day 2018?
- Air Jordan 11 low Heiress “Rose Gold” | Spring/Summer 2018
Kendrick Larmar x Nike Cortez | 1/26/2018
UNDFTD x Adidas Ultra Boost | TBD
Nike Zoom Lebron 3 | October 2018